Friday, August 12, 2011

Induction Day

Hello World!

I thought it appropriate to begin my blogging journey with an overview of the original intent/purpose of this blog with the knowledge that it will inevitably evolve overtime.  As of today, here is how I visualize this blog:

Generally: a location to share and record the great blessings of life; an outlet for sharing inspiration and creation with others; a venue for the instantaneous exchange of knowledge and wisdom; a timeline journal of the growth and experiences of my present and future family;

Specifically: starting small I plan to share recipes and home making tips I use; excerpts from books and articles I am reading; photos of travel and the beauty of creation;

Today I am a "single" woman, engaged to be married to my God given partner, teammate, and companion in life next May (2012).  Today is the first day of the rest of my life (corny and overused phrase I know), and I intend to use it to do everything I can for God, to the absolute best of my ability.

So here's to new experiences, friendships and sharing, and to the blessings of life! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment