Saturday, November 24, 2012

{Scarf Swap}

Through the busy-ness of photo shoots, work retreats, the Thanksgiving holiday and Christmas shopping I decided to participate in a scarf swap hosted by the lovely Karen Davis! She is an A-MAZING crafter, homemaker, blogger and person. She and I ended up being partners for the swap and she treated me to a PERFECT package of surprises! I LOVE getting mail, even when I am expecting it. The excitement of the mystery within the box....its like Christmas! =)

All the way from South Korea...



How cute are these packages?!?!?!? LOVE her style.


Sweet Karen sent not one, but TWO beautiful pieces of "neck candy"!!!

 
 
 
 I LOVE them both!

 
AND.......
 
 
My FAVORITE hot drink in an ADORABLE mug!!! =)


 
All my goodies...

 
I think that I had to have had the BEST scarf swap partner!! Feeling so blessed. Thanks Karen!
 
Want to see Karen's scarf swap "neck candy" and goodies? Visit her scarf swap blog post!
 
Soooo glad I decided to join in on the scarf swap fun!!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. and i was sooooooo blessed to have you as my partner!!!! I LOVED my goodies :) and soooo happy you enjoyed yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s.. i totally have the same yellow striped shirt as you ;) We were MEANT TO BE partners !

    ReplyDelete